VOX AC10 Custom
The Custom Series AC10 - A Classic, Rediscovered
The new AC10C1 is a 10 watt tube amplifier that joins VOX's flagship lineup of tube amps, the Custom Series. More portable than the AC15 and more powerful than the AC4, the AC10C1 provides an array of classic VOX tones and comes equipped with studio-quality reverb and a master volume.
The AC10 was one of the first amplifiers to bear the VOX name and has long been adored for his ability to achieve rich, articulate tube tone at very manageable volumes. For this reason, the AC10 has become a highly coveted piece of VOX history since it's discontinuation in 1965. Now, nearly 50 years later, VOX is proud to introduce the AC10C1, a modern take on this classic design. More portable than the AC15 and more powerful than the AC4, the AC10C1 features the classic Top Boost tone circuit that provides an array of classic and modern tones. Now equipped with reverb and a master volume, the AC10C1 is the perfect companion for the home, studio or stage.
- 10 Watt tube combo offering the classic VOX Top Boost tone
- EL84 power tubes; 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Custom 10" VX10 speaker made by Celestion
- Simple but effective Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb, and Master Volume controls
- Specially designed, high-quality reverb for subtle ambience or vast spaciousness
GAIN, BASS, TREBLE, REVERB, VOLUME
2 × 12AX7, 2 × EL84
1 × 10-inch Celestion VX10
EXTERNAL SPEAKER jack
Dimensions (W x D x H):
520 x 210 x 410 mm/20.47”x8.27”x16.14”