Line 6 HX One Multi-Effects Processor
HX® One is a powerful stereo effect pedal in an ultra-compact enclose that easily fits onto any pedalboard. It features intuitive controls, 250+ effects taken from HX family processors, a unique Flux Controller, a jack for connecting an optional expression pedal or two footswitches, adjustable input impedance, MIDI capabilities, and a choice of true or buffered DSP bypass.
HX® One is a powerful stereo effect pedal with intuitive controls that fits onto any pedalboard. Select one of 250+ effects taken from the acclaimed HX family processors and easily adjust the parameters displayed on the OLED screen using the three corresponding knobs. You can also automate parameter changes via the unique Flux controller and trigger them with the Tap/Flux footswitch. Connect an optional expression pedal or two external footswitches for additional control. HX One also provides adjustable input impedance; a choice of True Bypass or buffered DSP Bypass; MIDI In and Out/Thru connectors; 128 Presets; and a USB-C port for firmware updates and use with the HX® One Librarian application. HX One may be powered using the included 9V power supply or most third-party power supplies, making it easy to add to your pedalboard.
- 250+ Effects taken from the HX family processors
- Intuitive controls make selecting and editing effects easy
- Flux Controller for automating parameter changes
- Adjustable input impedance to match your instrument
- Connect an optional expression pedal or 2 external footswitches
- MIDI In, Out/Thru connectors (receives PC and CC messages)
- Stereo I/O with choice of True Bypass or buffered DSP Bypass
- 128 Preset slots
- USB-C port for firmware updates and use with HX® One Librarian
- 9V Power supply included