- Edition Number: PW21HF
- ISBN 10 digit: 0849707609
- Level/Grade: 1
- Instrument: French Horn
- Media Type: Book & CD Package
- Series: Standard of Excellence Comprehensive Band Method
- Composer: Bruce Pearson
• Full color drawings and graphics.
• Three starting systems to help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
• FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) that offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
• EXCELLERATORS (advanced supplemental exercises) to reinforce and enrich performance basics.
• A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system that gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
• Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, that address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
• A comprehensive, totally-correlated Electric Bass book that offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
• Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, to encourage multicultural study.
• Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines to ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
• A built-in reward system that motivates students and encourages musical growth.
• Personalized access to all the features of the INTERACTIVE Practice Studio.