The Standard of Excellence ENHANCED Comprehensive Band Method Books 1 & 2 SECOND EDITION combines a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. Each book includes personalized access to Accompaniment Recordings, flash cards, plus a full-function recording studio, tuner, and more—all powered by Pyware's desktop or mobile INTERACTIVE Practice Studio. Students will find the new package makes practicing not only more fun — but more effective, too! The result is one of the most complete band methods available anywhere.
• Full color drawings and graphics.
• Three starting systems to help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
• FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) that offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
• EXCELLERATORS (advanced supplemental exercises) to reinforce and enrich performance basics.
• A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system that gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
• Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, that address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
• A comprehensive, totally-correlated Electric Bass book that offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
• Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, to encourage multicultural study.
• Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines to ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
• A built-in reward system that motivates students and encourages musical growth.
• Personalized access to all the features of the INTERACTIVE Practice Studio.
Compleat Beetles Sheet Music Book
Volume 1 & 2
View full product details
The Real Book – Volume I C Edition
The Real Books are the best-selling jazz books of all time. Since the 1970s, musicians have trusted these volumes to get them through every gig, night after night. The problem is that the books were illegally produced and distributed, without any regard to copyright law, or royalties paid to the composers who created these musical masterpieces.
Hal Leonard is very proud to present the first legitimate and legal editions of these books ever produced. You won't even notice the difference, other than that all of the notorious errors have been fixed: the covers and typeface look the same, the song list is nearly identical, and the price for our edition is even cheaper than the original! Every conscientious musician will appreciate that these books are now produced accurately and ethically, benefitting the songwriters that we owe for some of the greatest tunes of all time!
Includes 400 songs: All Blues • Au Privave • Autumn Leaves • Black Orpheus • Bluesette • Body and Soul • Bright Size Life • Con Alma • Dolphin Dance • Don't Get Around Much Anymore • Easy Living • Epistrophy • Falling in Love with Love • Footprints • Four on Six • Giant Steps • Have You Met Miss Jones? • How High the Moon • I'll Remember April • Impressions • Lullaby of Birdland • Misty • My Funny Valentine • Oleo • Red Clay • Satin Doll • Sidewinder • Stella by Starlight • Take Five • There Is No Greater Love • Wave • and hundreds more! Editions also available in B-flat, E-flat, and Bass Clef.View full product details
|Van Halen – The Best of Both Worlds|
|Series: Guitar Recorded Versions|
|Publisher: Alfred Publishing Co.|
|Format: Softcover - TAB|
|Artist: Van Halen|
|33 classic Van Halen songs, including: Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love • And the Cradle Will Rock... • Beautiful Girls • Dance the Night Away • Dancing in the Street • Dreams • Eruption • Everybody Wants Some • Finish What You Started • Hot for Teacher • I'll Wait • Jamie's Cryin' • Jump • Love Walks In • Panama • Poundcake • Right Now • Runaround • Runnin' with the Devil • Top of the World • Unchained • Why Can't This Be Love • You Really Got Me • and more.|