The Standard of Excellence ENHANCED Comprehensive Band Method Books 1 & 2 SECOND EDITION combines a strong performance-centered approach with music theory, music history, ear training, listening, composition, improvisation, and interdisciplinary and multicultural studies. Each book includes personalized access to Accompaniment Recordings, flash cards, plus a full-function recording studio, tuner, and more—all powered by Pyware's desktop or mobile INTERACTIVE Practice Studio. Students will find the new package makes practicing not only more fun — but more effective, too! The result is one of the most complete band methods available anywhere.
• Full color drawings and graphics.
• Three starting systems to help ensure positive results in any beginning situation.
• FOR ... ONLY exercises (i.e. FOR FLUTES ONLY) that offer idiomatic solutions to the unique challenges of each instrument.
• EXCELLERATORS (advanced supplemental exercises) to reinforce and enrich performance basics.
• A nine page FOR OBOES ONLY starting system that gives beginners a solid foundation for learning in the full band setting.
• Expanded French Horn and Percussion books, including a separate book for Timpani & Auxiliary Percussion, that address the unique needs of beginners on these instruments.
• A comprehensive, totally-correlated Electric Bass book that offers expanded opportunities for student involvement.
• Music from over 20 countries, with correlated enrichments, to encourage multicultural study.
• Achievement Lines and GO FOR EXCELLENCE! test lines to ensure objective assessment of students' accomplishments.
• A built-in reward system that motivates students and encourages musical growth.
• Personalized access to all the features of the INTERACTIVE Practice Studio.
|Hal Leonard Student Keyboard Guide|
|Hal Leonard Student Piano Library|
|Series: Educational Piano Library|
|Piano Level: Method Supplements|
|This handy reference for beginning students clearly shows the note names and the note positions on the treble and bass clefs. The front of the guide fits behind all 88 keys of any piano, and the back of the guide is a practice keyboard.|
|Inventory #HL 00296039|
LETS STAY IN TOUCH
JOIN OUR FRIENDS LIST.