Frost Giant Electronics The Mountain V3
One of the tightest and most aggressive form of your favorite black and white rodent.
V3 of The Mountain see’s the OD switch moved to a footswitch and with a few more adjustments to the circuit we have a quieter but more aggressive update to this pedal
The Mountain (V3) is a highly tuned OD/Dist/Fuzz circuit built for heavy riffs and saturated goodness. Tones from Floyd to Bongripper this pedal will fit anywhere on a board where distortion is needed.
• The right toggle switch for Distortion and OD mode has now been moved to it’s own foot switch for ease on stage use and just a great feature for when transitioning between light and heavy passages on a song or cleaning up for lead.
• The left toggle cycles through the clipping modes.
– 1st is a compressed symmetrical Silicon true to the original
– 2nd is an Asymmetrical Silicon that gives it a more lively and fuller tone but still keeping the gain
– 3rd is a Hybrid that’s thats a full on brick house of a setup
Clipping was setup in a way to increase Db and aggression as you select through.
• Volume – is the overall volume.
• Freq – is the tonal spectrum of the pedal. Counter for a fat thicker tone and Max it for an aggressive thrash like sound.
• Gain – is the overall gain control.
Handmade in Texas.