Bogner Shiva 20th Anniversary KT88 Head (non-reverb model)
Years of Bogner designs distilled down to its purest form, is the SHIVA...
Featuring two highly evolved channels, capable of clean tones that shimmer like icicles in the deep of winter moonlight and tube saturation that is so rich and powerful it should be illegal in the free world. Foot-switchable boost function for both channels, variable for channel 2.
The Shiva is a masterful study of refined elegance, providing the synergy of one's heart and hands.
- 90-watt guitar amplifier head
- Plexi panel with gold background with classic bottom mount look
- Reverb with independent level controls for each channel
- Footswitchable 2-channel all-tube design
- Footswitchable boost, variable on channel 2
- Tube-buffered series FX loop
- Channel 1 includes bass, treble, and volume controls; bright switch
- Channel 2 includes bass, middle, treble, gain, and volume controls, bright, shift, and mode switches
- Global master volume, presence, and excursion controls
- Functions on footswitch include channel switch, boost, and reverb
- 90-watt KT88 power amp section
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 90W
- Reverb: None
- EQ2-band (Channel 1), 3-band (Channel 2)
- Number of Tubes: 9
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 2 x Speaker
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch: I/O Yes
- Height: 11.5"
- Width: 24.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 41 lbs.