W/ hardshell case, in very good condition. A cluster of tiny indents on the top of the body where your elbow would rest as well as on the top edge of the back body. Light pick marks on the guard and right below it. Headstock shows some scuffing from a clip on tuner.
Possibly the last guitar you’ll ever buy. 60 years of playing, performing and teaching guitar has given Denny an advantage over the majority of guitar builders today. Denny understands the demands of the professional player because he is one. He discovered there are certain key elements that make a great guitar, and with that knowledge he created the Zager ZAD50 Series. Elements like solid wood construction, high quality hardware, a custom neck design that feels good in your hand, string spacing that allows you to move faster on the fretboard, that simultaneously prevents buzzes and rattles, combined with a special bracing system that produces one of the best sounds in the guitar industry today.
n designing the ZAD50 Denny wanted to build a guitar that had the special details you see in only $2500 instruments. Hand scalloped bracing that gives the guitar a more powerful robust sound. Hand filed frets that allow your fingers to glide over the fretboard without chafing your fingertips.
Pros using the ZAD50 on stage say it matches or betters $2000 instruments, but with easier playability and a much lower price since you’re buying direct from our workshop in Lincoln, Nebraska. Be sure to read artist comments and magazine reviews on the 50 as it consistently rates in the top 5% of acoustics made world wide. 100% money back guarantee including shipping fees both ways. It’s a lifetime instrument so it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Solid wood construction sounds better every year as it ages.
- Hand carved bracing for greater movement of the soundboard providing a richer sound.
- Slim neck design feels natural in your hand making it easier to form chords.
- Custom string spacing for greater speed and accuracy (and less rattles).
- Zager soft touch fret design for less string bite and finger fatigue.
- Adjustable truss rod to raise or lower action depending on your playing style.
- Special ultra thin high gloss finish allows more movement of the body for deeper sound
- Hand carved bone nut and saddle. (Found on predominantly $1500+ guitars).
- Hand laid abalone inlay rosette with pearl fret markers.
- Ivory binding detail and zipper stripe down back (Found in predominantly $1500+ guitars).
- Genuine Grover tuning machines (best in the world).