In the era of digital amp systems, flattened by “plastic sounds” we consider the guitar as the main tool to get the tone and sound you are looking for. There’s no need to do many adjustments, just select the Target Guitar & Pickup you wish, add some effects, and make your sound great!
Firmware 4.15: On-Board Options
– Wi-Fi Real Time Editor, Configuration Manager 4.04
– 3 Amp Models based on JCM800, AC30, TWIN REVERB’68
– 99 Banks, 30 Presets + 69 Empty
– Overdrive, based on iconic TS9
– Natural Reverb, by SIM1
– Tone Control
– IR Cabinets (Impulse Response Cabinet Emulation – including 5 IR by Choptones, 3rd parties IR loadable via SIM1 Editor, up to 4096 length)
Play Acoustic Guitar Tones
Our Mic’d Acoustic Target Guitars are suitable either to be played with an electric guitar, or with an acoustic one. The Piezo Sound will be turned into a Mic’d Sound. Our Acoustic Sim is the result of a pefect combination among the Guitar Tone Imprinting and our Body Resonance Modeling (BRM) Technology, ensuring a prefect realism. Watch the VIDEO !!
Get new Target Guitars
In our webstore you can find the tones of the most iconic existing guitars/pickups, and there is also a huge selection of free of charge Guitar Tones, on the “Community Guitar Sounds” section. The User can either turn his own Source Guitar/Pickup into a Target Tone, or he can share it with other Users. Discover all the Guitars available on the website Store.sim-one.it