Our First Solid Body
Looking for that screaming rock tone that first made you want to pick up a guitar? More interested in the textural playing heard on your favorite rock albums? We’ve got you covered — our solid body electrics are made with premium tone woods and quality electronics that result in a truly special instrument.
With a look, style, and sound all of their own, the Antique Varnish guitars and mandolins use the same world class varnish as our violins.
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 11/16
- 1st Fret String Height:.022"
- 12 Fret String Height:Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Fretwire:Jescar FW47104
- Scale Length:24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions:13" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Flame Maple
- Body Back/Sides:1 Piece Mahogany
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding:Body and Neck
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Crowns
- Backplates:Black Plastic
- Top Coat Finish:Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color:Aged Nickel
- Tailpiece:Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Bridge:Gotoh Relic Series GE-104B-NI
- Tuners:Gotoh Relic SD90
- Knobs:Amber Speed Knobs
- Strap Peg:Gotoh Relic Series EP-A1
- Neck Pickup:Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Lollar Custom Aged/Wound Imperial Humbucker
- Pickup Height:3/32"
- Pickup Frame:Cream Plastic
- 3 Way Switch:Switchcraft
- Switch Tip:Switchcraft Ivory
- Capacitors:Sprague Orange Drop
- Potentiometers:CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Output Jack:Switchcraft
- Strings:D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- Action Height:3/32" and 2/32"
- Case:Hardshell Case