AC15 Custom Twin
AC15C2 "Twin" with dual speakers.
The popular AC15 has been enhanced; adding a second Celestion Greenback speaker and inheriting the larger spring reverb tank found in the AC30C2 to become the AC15C2 "Twin." Drawing on over 50 years of amp-building expertise, the AC15C2 "Twin" offers maximum tonal dexterity, providing a stunning range of authentic tones.
The VOX AC15 is the amp that started it all. Boasting both a Normal and Top Boost channel, the AC15 Custom Twin is an all-tube, EL84 driven workhorse that delivers 15 watts of authentic British tone into a pair of genuine Celestion Greenback speakers. The AC15 Custom also offers footswitchable spring reverb and classic VOX tremolo to enhance the already impressive sound. Adored by the biggest names in music for nearly 60 years, the VOX AC15 Custom carries on the tradition that began in 1958 and offers guitarists the unmistakable sound of VOX, with all the refinements of a modern amplifier.
- Enhanced Classic Series 15 Watt combo amp with Normal and Top-Boost channels
- Master Section features Master Volume and Tone Cut controls
- Tremolo (Speed/Depth); AC30 Spring Reverb (Level); Switchable via optional VFS2A pedal
- Tube complement: 12AX7 (x 3); EL84 (x 2); 12" Celestion G12M Greenback Speaker (x2)
- Extension and External speaker outputs; Distinctive VOX Styling
VOX AC15C2 Twin Custom Specifications
15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
Dimensions (W x D x H):
702 x 265 x 556 mm / 27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches
30.2 kg / 66.58 lbs.