Pre-owned Subdecay Spring Theory reverb pedal. Perfect working condition and functionality and in great shape overall. Beautiful sounding reverb pedal!
For our first foray in to DSP we put our white lab coats on, we listened to a lot of reverb, and then we listened some more. We tore apart reverb tanks to see what makes them unique to create something truly special.
The Spring Theory is designed specifically for guitar. You won’t hear a supposed spring reverb simulation that just doesn’t cut it, or so-called “studio” reverb designed for vocals or drums simply ported to a pedal format as an afterthought. Simply put it’s the most accurate black face spring reverb pedal in existence.
- Powered by a regulated 9VDC to 18VDC adaptor with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug.
- If using a “daisy chain” power supply, all other pedals MUST be negative ground.
- Current draw is less than 100mA.
- Length 4.4″ X Width 2.3″ X Height 1.0″
- Input impedance- 1M.
- Output impedance- 1K.
- True Bypass
- The Spring Theory is hand made in Oregon.
- Die-cast metal enclosures for durability.
- 3PDT switches for true bypass switching.
- Red LED indicator.