Used Roland VG-8 Guitar Processor. Lightly used, and in perfect working condition.
The Roland VG-8 is a breakthrough guitar processor that uses advanced modeling technology to emulate the most popular guitars and amplifiers in music history. Using Roland’s Composite Object Sound Modeling (COSM) technology, the VG-8 combines multiple "sound objects"—like double-cutaway guitar bodies, vintage tweed amplifiers, and humbucking pickups—to create a perfect reproduction of these components that can be played from any steel-stringed guitar with a Roland GK-2A pickup. The VG-8 also has a built-in polyphonic pitch shifter for creating 12-string guitars and open tunings as well as a complete digital effects processor and parametric EQ.
- 128 Preset Patches, 64 User Patches
- VGM (Variable Guitar Modeling) provides multiple sound object models including guitars, pickups, amps, cabinets, microphones and even mic placement
- HRM (Harmonic Restructure Modeling) for creating new synth-type sounds No tracking delay – through the GK-2A pickup, the VG-8 converts the actual waveform produced by each string into a totally new sound in realtime
- Polyphonic intelligent pitch shifter for 12-string guitars, open tunings, bass guitar emulation, etc.
- High-speed digital effects processing including reverb, chorus, hexa-pan, delay and parametric EQ – all simultaneously