Used EH B9 Organ Machine. In excellent condition. Only light signs of wear on the top and bottom, and no velcro marks. No box included. An excellent and realistic organ machine right out of your guitar!
With 9 presets that were finely tuned to emulate the most legendary organs from the ‘60s and beyond, the B9 Organ Machine will transform your guitar or keyboard. Control the instrument’s signature percussive click and sweet modulation. Blend your dry signal to create lush layers. Enough tonewheel and combo organ inspiration to light your fire and cook up some green onions!
Here are some tips on getting optimum performance from the B9 Organ Machine.
1. The B9 is best as the first pedal in an effects chain. Place modulation delay and reverb effects after the B9. The unit will not perform well if placed in the effects loop of a guitar amp.
2. The unit performs best using the bridge pickup of a guitar. If a guitars pickup has a weak output, performance can be improved by putting a clean boost or a compressor in front of the B9. It is not advised to place a distortion or overdrive in front of the B9. This will muddy up the input signal and cause the tracking to be unstable. If overdrive or distortion is desired it’s best to place it after the B9.
3. Some guitar amplifiers have a uneven peaky frequency response that may cause some sounds to be over accentuated. A compressor in front or after the B9 can help smooth this out. This helps for a guitar player who’s playing is less than desirable in the dynamics department.
4. The B9 was designed to be used with a guitar. The unit can be used with a bass guitar BUT the range the bass player can play will be limited. The unit tracks best above the C note, third fret on the A string. Below that performance is compromised and not recommended.
5. The top range using a guitar in standard tuning is the 23rd fret. Above that the organ sound will not be heard.
6. Garbage in Garbage out. The B9 tracks great and will follow what ever you play, but it is not a talent booster. Sloppy guitar playing will sound like a sloppy organ player. The B9 will bend notes just a regular guitar does. Organs do not bend, so for a more authentic organ sound limit bending.
- Transform the tone of a guitar or keyboard into that of a convincing full body, electric organ
- 9 presets that were finely tuned to emulate some of the most popular and classic electric organ tones
- Control over percussive attack level, modulation speed, organ and dry volume
- Rugged and easy to use
- Use together with the C9 for dual keyboard possibilities!
- EHX 9.6DC-200 PSU included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
Used 1966 Fender Jaguar Lake Placid Blue - All original!
Pre-owned 1966 Fender Jaguar in Lake Placid Blue.
One family has owned this since it was purchased brand new in 1966. A stunning piece of Fender history in a rare Lake Placid Blue which has faded into a beautiful green hue. This famously happened to these colors due to the tints in the clear coat. You can see some of the original blue under the pickguard and in the worn areas. Everything is original, except a very old hardshell case. The case and trem bar are included. The mute is mostly functional but slowly deteriorating from age.
Pickups have strong output (pictured). See pictures for detailed images of the wear and beautiful aging inside and out!
Traditionally, the Jaguar has two circuits—lead and rhythm.
The lead circuit allows for the activation of both pickups with three slide switches on a chrome plate on the lower bout, while the rhythm circuit only deals with the neck/rhythm pickup through controls on the upper bout’s chrome plate. It should be noted, that when in the rhythm setting, the bridge pickup is deactivated and the lower-bout volume and tone controls go inactive.
Color: Lake Placid Blue
Condition: Very good
Accessories: Hardshell case (non-original), trem bar
Pre-owned Huss & Dalton OO-SP. Includes original hardshell H&D case. In very good/excellent condition. The headstock front and back has some very minor surface scratches and a few minor indents most likely from restringing. The side where the instrument would rest on your leg has just the smallest light indentation near the edge of the binding. The frets have the slightest signs of wear in the form of minor divots under the B/high E string on the first few frets. Nothing less than expected from normal play. Excellent sounding and playing instrument that has been well taken care of!
HUSS & DALTON OO-SP
The OO-SP combines an Engelmann spruce top with Indian rosewood back and sides. Additionally, a pyramid bridge and slotted headstock adds elegance and tradition to the classic features of our 00 models. Not to mention that the tonal quality of the 00-SP acoustic guitar is genius, delivering warm, resonant sounds that sustain for what seems to be forever.
Pickguard scratches. Small indentation/ding on the back by the bout. Crack in the top right screw of the cavity cover. Finish over the frets have minor popping which is normal. Small line indent in the back of the neck right under the head.