YYZ SHAPE-SHIFTER FEATURES
• All analog SansAmp technology enables you to record directly and enhance previously recorded tracks. For live performances, the YYZ Shape-shifter can drive a power amp and speakers, augment your existing amplifier set-up, or run directly into the mixer of a PA system.
• Mix control to blend the ratio of high-end studio clean (Deep) and dirty bass tube amp tones (Drive).
• Tight button to add definition to your notes in cleaner settings and make distorted tones snappier.
• Boost / Shape-shifter selectable Boost function deviates from the norm. It provides a 12dB presence boost for increased top-end distortion. Kick in the Shape-shifter button, and get 6dB of Schmegilka on top, which, according to Geddy “is an indefinable thing of awesomeness!”
• Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed.
• Active 3-band EQ.
• Master volume.
• BUILT-IN SPEAKER/CAB SIM: The 100% analog SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation technology encompasses the entire signal chain, from pre-amp to power amp to speaker simulation. An integral part of the circuitry, the SansAmp speaker simulation will complement any type of guitar or bass speaker cabinet system. You can also place an external IR after a SansAmp to give additional flavor if you so desire. The SansAmp speaker sim is designed and individually tailored for a smooth, even response as would be achieved by a multiply-miked cabinet –without peaks, valleys, and notches associated with single miking and many IRs.
• Measures 3.75″ x 4.75″ x 2″
• Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included).