Pre-owned Rushamps Pepbox 2.0, in mint condition, with unbranded cardboard box
Since my father Pepe Rush built the original Rush Pepbox in 1965 a lot has a lot has happened in the guitar effects pedal scene over the years with pedalboards becoming a popular part of it. I wanted to make the Rush Pepbox with its unique sound compatible with the modern day, so I have built the Rush Pepbox 2.0
- Wedge-shaped welded steel enclosure in a silver Hammerite finish – a little smaller than the original Rush Pepbox to fit into tighter spaces
- White on black engraved labelling.
- Runs off of a power supply jack. (9 volts center negative) but also runs off a 9volt battery like the original
- Front mounted input, output and power jacks.
- The PEP and LEVEL controls are moved to the face of the enclosure for ease of visibility.
- Same germanium circuit with the same original Rush Pepbox sound
- With a warm white LED that shows when FUZZ IS ON. True bypass when it is off.