The COMBINATA XVII is the evolution of a design with which followers of Dennis Fano should be very familiar. The larger and slightly offset body give the COMBINATA a shapely silhouette and more substantial feel. The chambered mahogany body features a German carve top ( mahogany on solid colors, maple on burst / natural ). The 25″ scale maple set-neck sports a comfortably chunky “Rivolta C+” profile, with 24 medium jumbo frets, bound / full width inlayed fingerboard and a Deusenberg Les Trem II.
FEATURES & SPECS
- German carve top (mahogany on solid colors, maple on burst / natural)
- aged perloid block inlays
- 25” scale – 24 medium jumbo frets
- Rivolta “Novanta” P-90 pickups
- Duesenberg Les Trem II & Tunomatic