Pre-owned Barber Small Fry Burn Unit Overdrive pedal. Works like new, in great shape. No box included. Full of harmoncally rich overdrives and quaility parts by Barber!
The Small Fry delivers some of the most sought after tones ever! By using unique circuitry and implementing a dynamics control which is continuously variable, the great tones of the past, present and future are available to the discriminating guitarist. Users can dial in explosive pick attack with total note definition which resolves chords as harmonically rich as 13ths and maj7's with absolute clarity! The Small Fry can also create a fat semi-clean boost which will warm up even the coldest of amplifiers while providing a walloping punch in level!
Precision matched components-using proprietary specifications to ensure symmetrical and specific asymmetric clipping and reduced intermodulation distortion. This allows complex chords to be heard with total definition and clarity at any level of overdrive.
True bypass switching with led indicator
Three way toggle- This new control allows three distinct styles of symmetry to allow a perfect mate to your amps character.
- Hand made-we make the Small Fry one at a time and each one is signed and dated by the craftsman.
- Volume knob response circuitry-numerous shades and textures at your fingertips just by adjusting your volume knob.
- Cast aluminum enclosure-our incredibly durable enclosure will last decades if not centuries!
- Double sided pc board with plate through holes-This is the way the military does it when they want electronics to work FOREVER! all pedals should be made this way , few are.
8 knob control for tonal versatility-The Small Fry uses eight (including internal trim pots) control knobs as follows, Volume, Tone, Dynamics and Burn. Internal controls for Note shape, Bass, Midrange and presence. These controls allow the Small Fry to produce sounds ranging from sweet subtle sustain to smooth singing California amp style tones!
Unique control- The note shape allows you to adjust your sound from tight and focused to a big round vintage tone, The dynamics control has earned a great reputation over the years for setting the transfer to smooth singing overdrive or raspy growling deep dynamics, continuously!
Barber adjustable phono style recovery stage- Most of our op-amp based overdrive pedals use a cool old style phonograph circuit to recover the frequencies lost in the overdrive stage, this worked great for vinyl and now works great for guitar overdrive!
- High quality components- Players have requested the use of carbon resistors, metalized polyester caps. These components were thought to be only available on the highest priced pedals. Players asked, and we deliver...no problem, no exaggerated "boutique builder" pricing.