With its bare PC board and simple controls, you might not expect much from the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-14 Sub bass synthesizer, and you'd be seriously surprised. Onboard, you'll discover 15 delightfully tweakable bass sounds plus a micro drum machine - everything you need to create compelling electronic rhythms. Even the seasoned synth nuts at Sweetwater couldn't put down the PO-14 Sub, once they started sequencing patterns, and the fully programmable effects only sweeten the deal. Another thing that shocked us is the PO-14's excellent sound quality, courtesy of a Silicon Labs EFM32 Gecko MCU and a Cirrus Logic DAC, and it's all fueled by just a pair of AAA batteries. Sync your PO-14 Sub with additional Pocket Operator or other audio-pulse-sync'd gadgets, and you can easily put together a cool tabletop synth rig.
- A minimalist bass synthesizer module that's perfect for modern tabletop synth rigs
- Loaded with 15 fun and exciting bass sounds plus a micro drum machine
- 16 punch-in play styles let you quickly program sophisticated-sounding bass lines
- Enhance your bass sounds with 16 effects such as bit crush, stutter, and delay
- Create entire songs on the 16-step sequencer with 16 patterns and pattern chaining